Up To $25 Free Bet With Every Winner At 3/1 Or More
HORSE BETTING WITH THE MOST BETTING OPTIONS ANYWHERE
Here at Horse Racing we have more options to bet than anywhere in the world.
10% SIGN UP BONUS
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
If you are interested in betting, this is the place to be. They have a lot of options from which you can choose.
When comparing to the rest, here we have more possibility of winning.
Gambling is without a doubt one of the most lucrative vices in the United States. It is for the fact that casinos in America earn approximately 125 billion dollars in revenue every year since the average American loses around $400 per year to gambling. Here are specific facts you must know about gambling in America.
- In the year 2012, there was an estimate of 5.77 million disordered gamblers across America in need of treatment. And amongst this figure, approximately 10,387 individuals were treated by the U.S state-funded problem gambling treatment programs. These projected figures indicate that in 2012 state-funded treatment was provided to less than one quarter of a percent or 0.18 percent of those in need.
- Gambling is legalized across all the states of the nation except for Hawaii and Utah. This includes state lotteries as well which are in 42 states, Washington DC and Puerto Rico. For most of the 20th century, lotteries were illegal, but that changed in 1964 when New Hampshire, a state without an income tax had reinstituted the state lottery. In the year 2008, at the height of the recession, a minimum of 22 out of the 42 states with lotteries set sales records.
- A large-scale study conducted in 2004 indicated that people who live within 10 miles of a casino possessed twice the rate of problem gambling and gambling addictions as compared to those who do not gamble. According to the studies conducted in the past decade, problem gamblers accounted for nearly 40-60 percent of slot machine revenues.
- According to a specific study previously conducted, it indicated that around 27.1 percent of gamblers were reported spending at least over 5 percent of their gross family monthly income. It also said they experienced severe issues owing to their gambling habit, including health issues, financial issues, extensive amounts of debt, guilt and other negative emotions. Another research conducted by the members of Gamblers Anonymous found that there was an upwards of 26 percent possessing gambling related divorces or separations.
- Unfortunately, recent reports confirmed that approximately 4-6 percentages of high school students are addicted to the activity of gambling. While another 10-14 percentage of high school kids are at risk of developing an addiction, unfortunately, indicates that these young kids are showing early signs of losing control over their gambling habit.
Many people enjoy the game of gambling as harmless fun. But it can often become a problem. This type of compulsive attitude is often named problem gambling. Gambling addiction is quite harmful to the physical and psychological state of wellness. Victims who live with this addiction tend to suffer from symptoms of depression, distress, migraine, intestinal disorders along with other anxiety related issues. As with the typical cases of addiction, the consequences of gambling issue can lead to feelings of helplessness and despair. In extreme cases, it can lead to suicidal tendencies as well. Due to its severe consequences, gambling addiction is regarded as a significant public health concern in many countries. It is a record fact that in the United States, over 5.77 million people suffer from a gambling disorder and require treatment.
For a confirmed diagnosis of gambling addiction, authorities state that a person must display or experience a minimum of four out of the following in the last 12 months
- Emotions of restlessness or irritability when attempting to quit gambling
- Need to gamble with increasing amounts of cash to feel the excitement
- Consistent and repeated unsuccessful attempts to stop reduce and control gambling
- Often thinking about gambling and formulate plans to gamble
- Gambling when feeling distressed
- Repeated lying to conceal gambling activities
- Succumbing to gambling after losing money
- The tendency of depending on others for money to gamble
- Work or relationship problems due to gambling
In the general sense, treatment is divided into three categories:
- Therapy: It can either be CBT or cognitive behavioral therapy or behavior therapy. The result of behavior therapy is to help an individual reduce the urge to gamble by consistently and systematically exposing them to the behavior. Moreover, CBT helps guide and change the way in which the individual thinks and feels about gambling.
- Medications: often time’s prescription medication such as antidepressants and mood stabilizers are recommended to reduce the urges, symptoms, and illnesses that appear with gambling addictions. Certain antidepressants can reduce the gambling urge as well. It is for the fact that drugs are used to treat drug addictions of some compulsive gamblers.
- Self–help groups: Certain people find it particularly compelling to talk to others facing a similar situation.
Prevalence: How common is it?
There is no doubt that gambling is widespread. Due to increased accessibility through online gambling, it calls for a greater necessity of awareness with appropriate legislation. Anyone and everyone who offers gambling services has the duty of developing programs and policies to address underage and gambling addictions. For this, research, prevention, and treatment of gambling addiction should be encouraged.
Look at the horse’s odds of winning
Remember to look at the estimated odds of each horse winning the race. This will tend to appear in the form of a large number printed right next to each horse’s stats. For a better confirmation of horses ability to win, do remember to check each horses race records. For example, good odds for a horse maybe 3-1 whereas long odds are closer to 15-1, this means that the first horse has around 25 percentage chance of winning while the other horse may have roughly had 6.25 percentage chance of winning. Understand that if you bet $2 on a horse with a 3-1 odds, you are liable to win $8 while if you decide to bet the same amount on a horse with 15-1 odds, you are eligible to win $32.
View the jockey’s odds and stats
In addition to evaluating each horse’s unique stats, do check the history and chances of the rider who will be riding the horses. Generally, the jockey’s overall win percentage will be printed in the back of your program.
Check the racetrack monitors for last minute updates about the race
In addition to monitoring the selections, odds and race records, don’t forget to consider various factors that could change the results of a race. Remember that the published odds are estimates and can adjust accordingly depending on things such as the condition of the track and present state of health of the horses. Don’t forget to check the monitors in the racetrack before every race to know these updates.
It is efficient to maintain tabs on racehorses records throughout the year
It is a beneficial and straightforward method to keep track of the different wins and losses of various racehorses at the track during the year so that you are well informed about the different racehorses on any given race day. Tend to read a newspaper that covers and entails the results of local races to stay in the loop. Alternatively, visit the track from time to time without betting to examine how horses are betting.
Look up the racehorse pedigree information
It is a smart tip to examine and research the horse’s genetic background which may help suggest that they have inherited a winning characteristic such as speed. Tend to look up pedigree information and handicapping charts online to check whether a racehorse is directly descended from other winning horses. A strong pedigree is a primary factor of a horse’s performance
Set a betting budget
In order to ensure you do not lose a substantial amount of money while betting on a horse race, plan how much you are willing to spend on the race. Consider about what type of bets you would like to place and how much amount of risk you are ready to take. Bear in mind that the minimum bet is $2 for the most basic wager.
Remember to place your bet at the betting window if you are at a racetrack
Approach the betting window and let the clerk know the number of the race you are betting on. Tell the clerk how much intend on betting, the type of wager and the number of the horse as it is listed in the program. Remember to check your betting ticket before you leave the window to correct any mistakes that may be on it. Automatic tellers are available at certain racetracks as well.
You can place a bet online if you want to bet from home
With the advent of technology and the internet, it is now possible to bet on horse races through accessing online sites that avail advance deposit wagering. Remember to read the rules and regulations of a website and register to be able to place a bet. Look up for a site that provides free video streaming of the horse races and don’t require a sign-up fee or wagering fees for each bet.
Make a straight win wager
A straight win wager is regarded as the easiest and simplest bet to place on the racetrack. However, the odds of winning a win wager are average.
Bet on your horse “placing” or “showing.”
Tend to place a bet on your horse “placing” which means either winning or coming in second which is bound to increase your odds of winning. The pay-out will be less, and the risk of losing is much smaller. If you wish to make a bet safer, bet on your horse” showing” which means you are eligible for a pay-out even if it comes first, second or third.
Place an “across the board” bet
When you are feeling confident, you can place an “across the board “bet which are essentially three bets in 1. It is generally three times more expensive than “win,” “place,” or “show” bets since you are betting your desired horse to win all three places. If you do win, you are liable to get money from all three debts.
Make an exotic wager
Exotic wagers involve multiple horses in particular situations. Often, these bets are 3 or 4 times more expensive than simple bets and have lower odds. However, they do hold a more substantial payout if you win. Choose your bet carefully and only go through with it if you have sufficient cash to handle a likely loss. Some examples of exotic bets are:
- Quinella bet which requires tour horse to finish first and second in any order
- Exacta bet needs your horse to complete first and second in a desired specific order
- Trifecta bet demands your horse to win first, second and third is your desired particular order
- The daily double bet is where your horses must win two consecutive races on the same day
- Pick three race is where your horse must win three straight races on the same day.